No Subject

Dear Sirs,

I am writing you to seek your urgent assistance to my big problem.

I have newly installed Redhat 7.2 and thereafter attempted to configure
my internet access connect. After the configuration, I issued the
command shutdown -r now (logged in as root) to restart the computer, but the
computer is now hanging after booting, I rebooted it several times but
always the same. The computer hangs at the section -
Setting network Parameters
Bringing up Interface lo
Bring up Interface ppp0   (the last line)

I booted from the boot floppy but the same problem persisted.
PLs I need your advice.

Tunde Dare